Blocked drain? -No problem! Get it sorted …………………………………….FAST!
As our reviews show, when all you do is drains you get very good at it and that’s what we love to do !!!
So you’ve come to the right place for great service and great prices.
Your drainage problems solved
Our engineers receive regular training to ensure we deliver the best service we can to you. Experience and skill and investment in the best equipment and latest technology helps us to to get your drains fixed good and fixed fast, simply the best drain and sewer services in the area.
We offer fixed prices to all our domestic* customers:
Whatever the drain problem…we charge householders by the job so that you never have to worry about paying for a job done slow or insufficiently. We remove the clock so we are to focus at blockage clearance to hand, while not feeling the pressure to rush and make mistakes. You can trust that we will get the job done right and with no hidden costs and its GUARANTEED
Great technicians with the best equipment to deliver fast and fantastic value and keep on site charges to the minimum
Skilled Technicians, Safety First, Second and Third
Everything else is just part of the service. We always target to get flow restored to the system as a first time fix as quickly and safely as possible, returning your home back to normal.
We also will can give great advice suggesting preventative measures you can take to ensure the drain remains in good working order for times to come.
Bad smell coming from your drains?
Life happens! We really do understand, so let us make you a promise we get the problem to go away!
We’ll get your drains cleaned and cleared in no time.
If your drains are starting to smell or the water is taking longer than normal to flow we will sort it. Using rodding and manual clearing to high pressure water jetting to clean and unblock, you will receive the very service, from our technicians and office staff.
Our drain unblocking service comes where we think appropriate complete with a FREE CCTV ‘look see’ inspection*. This sometimes helps for our drainage technicians to get to the cause of the problem rather than simply dealing with the symptom.
Should a formal and full written report with evidential pictures become a requirement, say for i.e. house buying or an insurance claim, this service will efficiently be undertaken by us to drainage industry standards using the latest industry software and CCTV technology with best practice.
* Free inspection is a CCTV inspection ‘look see’ identifier visual only, without technical reports, recommendations or quotation.
*Domestic Customer – for drains which are not shared in a flat or a house where the (not an HMO or Bedsit) and where payment is made on completion for the service (not for credit customers i.e. agents etc.), standard blockages only i.e not builders waste, poor installation or design.
Whatever the drain problem…: Typical drainage and sewage problems Happy Drains work with every day:
- Blocked or broken drains
- Clogged or broken pipes
- Cracked or leaking drains and pipes
- Overflowing or leaking septic tanks and cesspits
- Overflowing or blocked drain pipes
- Broken or blocked sewers or sewage pipes
- Problems with shared drains
- Blocked toilets and blocked showers
- Bad smells
- Longitudinal cracking in drains
- Collapsed drain
- Fractured drain
- Failed or broken soakaways
- Tree roots damaging drains
- Cutting out tree root mass from drains
- Ditch drainage problems
- Bellied pipework
- Bellied drain
- Ground movement causing drain problems
- Vehicle activity affecting drains
- Concrete, cement or builders’ rubble in drain
- French drainage problems
- Land drainage problems
- Joint displacements and multiple joint displacements in pipes and drains
- Build-up of fat, grease, or detergent in drains
- Pitch fibre pipework problems
- Deformed pipework
- Water level problems
- CCTV-controlled cutting problem
- And more!